Owning a house is a dream for everyone but as the property prices are going higher it’s a facility provided by the banks to take a loan and by a house property. Also as per Income Tax Act you will be eligible to get tax benefit.
Documents Required For Housing Loan
- Financial Statement of last 3 years along with Income Tax Return Acknowledgement.
- Provisional Balance Sheet for the Current Year.
- Copy of Pay Slip and Form No. 16.
- Agreement of Sale of House Property to be purchased.
- Copy of Last Municipal Tax Paid Receipt.
- Copy of Sanctioned Plan.
- Receipt of Advance Money Paid to Promoter/Seller.
- Security Offered.
- Bank Statement of last 6 months.
- Identity proof.
- Address Proof
- PAN Card